3/29/10

Site Reviews Audrey Kerwood Webinar

Audrey Kerwood is having a webinar on ‘Site Reviews’.

Audrey says “eCommerce Catalyst members were chosen to share their sites here live in exchange for my helping them raise their overall site conversion. You'll be amazed at what I can show you in a 120 seconds. I will show you at least one tweak that I'm so confident will improve your conversion, that if you test it and I'm wrong I'll send you $100. By watching site reviews, you pick up ideas that help you increase your conversion. You'll see store improvements ranging from home page design to tactics that decrease cart abandonment. And what I want you to listen for are all the ideas you might be able to implement yourself immediately.”

Webinar Details:
Key Person: Audrey Kerwood

Webinar Topic: Site Reviews

Date and Time: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10.00 A.M. – 12.00 P.M. EST.

Register for
Site Reviews Audrey Kerwood Webinar

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Learn Hindi through WhatsApp classes, Websites, Language Community, Games, as well as audio and video materials. Access the free resources...