9/12/08

My Experiment with Search Engine Optimization for Web Conferencing Service Site

I did a small experiment about Search Engine Optimization for web conferencing service sites, that is sites that deal with web conferencing software.

The results were quite unexpected. At the end of the experiment I was left with some important questions. You need to help me find answers.

Is Search Engine Optimization necessary for web conferencing service sites?

Is it useful? Is it necessary? Is it possible? what is the best way to optimize your page and get more traffic to your web conferencing company site?

I have been learning a lot about Google domination and backlinking. I wanted to find out how much of all this is true. If I have a web conferencing company website how do I get it to appear in search results on top of the millions of results?

I did a very small experiment to convince myself what everybody is saying is true. If some of the experts are misled and they are misleading all of us, we will be wasting a lot of time and energy on SEO, the time we should be spending on our site adding quality content and quality web conferencing service.

Read the complete article:

Useless Web Conferencing Service Search Engine Optimization

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Learn Hindi through WhatsApp classes, Websites, Language Community, Games, as well as audio and video materials. Access the free resources...