8/17/08

Weird Webinars and Web Conferencing Services



Have you attended any weird webinars using strange web conferencing services?

I mean the ones where you meet with eeeerie background noises, weird images and the speakers voice pronouncing odd sounds in slow motion drawls, suddenly popping up windows kicking you in the butt and sending you out of this weird webinar world.

Once I attended a webinar where I had to login and out ten times before I get to the place of action. Then I was deafened by a piercing sound that I have heard only in horror films where the heroine is about to meet with her beloved ghost.

Then the webinar organizers voice bounced in with the words - Beware of...... and it turned into a slow nerve-racking bouncing ball of words. I felt his vocal chords were being pulled by two attractive ghosts from two different ends.

I tried to log out but was prevented by the smaller ghosts that promptly served me with the message - "The process is going on. You cannot log out now".

When I woke up it was time to review all the webinar news and web conferencing services info I had received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Learn Hindi through WhatsApp classes, Websites, Language Community, Games, as well as audio and video materials. Access the free resources...