7/17/08

Webinar: Blogging Tips by Alex Sysoef

Alex SysoefAlex Sysoef, the blogging expert, is going to hold his first webinar on generating traffic to blogs.
Webinar Topic: tips on generating traffic to your blog
Day, Date & Time: Friday, July 18, 2008 from 7.30 to 8.30 pm
Register at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/633627535

Alex says: "First session designed to share tips on generating traffic to your blog. No BS info on what I personally use and how you can begin implementing it right now! This might be the ONLY free session I provide, so while registration is optional - I would love to see you and give you podium to ask me questions direct. Ever wanted to ask me - here is your chance, don't loose it".

Alex is using GoToWebinar. After attending the webinar you can share your webinar review about the webinar as well as GoToWebinar service.

Alex says, "I will first share my personal tips on driving traffic and then open the floor for answers. Beauty part of the process is that I will have the ability to show participants How To Do Things! Read details on participation…" Blogging Tips by Alex Sysoef, Free Webinar

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Learn Hindi through WhatsApp classes, Websites, Language Community, Games, as well as audio and video materials. Access the free resources...