7/9/08

'Sales Site Get It Done Weekend' Jeanette Cate's Webinar Week-end Course

Jeanette Cates

Jeanette Cates, The Tech Tamer. Webinar Expert is going to provide special week-end programs where she provides one-on-one help to get you started online. The instructions include webinars and video conferencing.

The Week-end webinar program announced by Jeanette Cates is: Sales Site Get It Done Weekend

To know more about the week.end programs go to: http://getitdoneweekend.com/main.htm

Revolutionary New System Lets You Finish Your Project In Just 48 Hours!


Program Details

Introducing the Get It Done Weekend!

"The Get It Done Weekend is a new innovation in hands-on training. Here's how it works:

- You commit to work for 48 hours on your project. Sure, you can east and sleep. And you can still participant in the important things in your life - like attending your child's soccer game. But as much as possible you will clear your schedule andcommit to work from 9:00 pm EDT Friday to 9:00 pm EDT Sunday.

- I will be available to you during those same 48 hours.

- We'll start with introductions and a short lesson to get everyone started. Then you'll work in your office, on your computer, with your software, on your project.

- I'll be sitting by the phone with a special telephone number. When you have a question you'll call. I'll either answer your question, direct you to a resource to reosolve it - or I'll hop on a connection and show you how to do it on your computer.

- If it seems the group needs help on a particular topic, I'll do a short demonstration for everyone. Then you'll get back to work.

- I'll also have my webmaster standing by. Any technical issues can be resolved immediately.

- On Sunday, we'll wrap up the weekend with "show and tell," sharing your successes with one another".

I asked Jeanette whether the program involves webinars. I said my readers are interested in webinars and they would like to know if the instructional mode involves web conferencing.

Jeanette says, "Yes, this will have several webinars over the weekend - one to kick off the weekend. Plus I'll also be using the GotoMeeting capability with the individual participants who have a technical issue. With that aspect of webinars, I'll be able to watch while they do something - or even take control of their computer and let them watch while I show them how to do something.

All of that will be combined with short tutorial videos I'll prepare to answer individual questions, as well as those with a common thread among the group.

Overall, I think it's a superb use of the webinar technology".

To know more about the week.end programs go to: http://getitdoneweekend.com/main.htm

This week it is "Sales Site Get It Done Weekend"

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Learn Hindi through WhatsApp classes, Websites, Language Community, Games, as well as audio and video materials. Access the free resources...