4/18/10

How to Conquer the Money Game Free Webinar

Carol A Joyce is having a free webinar on ‘How to Conquer the Money Game’.

According to Carol, this webinar will focus on strategies as well as information used by rich people to create wealth.

Carol says “I know many of you are struggling with your finances, living paycheck-to-paycheck, so was I, and then I said enough! I started doing research, going to money seminars, reading all the books and money magazines I could get my hands on. I talked to friends and family members who were financially successful to understand their habits. I was determined to end my exhausting paycheck-to-paycheck money cycle. What I discovered, allowed me to connect the dots and turn my finances around...I'll reveal the 5 Real Reasons you are not “Conquering The Money Game” and what to do about it. You’ll learn the habits of the rich and how to cultivate them.”

Webinar Details:
Key Person: Carol A Joyce

Webinar Topic: How to Conquer the Money Game

Date and Time: Thursday, April 22, 2010 7.00 P.M. CDT.

Register for How to Conquer the Money Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Learn Hindi through WhatsApp classes, Websites, Language Community, Games, as well as audio and video materials. Access the free resources...